Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008


There are people in the Christian Faith who I like to call Bi-annuals - they only come to mass on Christmas and Easter. I think my family is unintentionally becoming the opposite. After missing Christmas Mass due to illness, we completed the bookend by missing Easter Mass. We got ready, hopped in the van, and headed onto the interstate to make our way to church. Along that interstate, we got a flat tire. A piece of metal was in our lane, and I thought I served enough to avoid it, but it just got the side of a back wheel and tore it up. By the time we got a spare on, Mass was over. Oh Well. We decided to use our time to visit baby Angelina and then on to the in-laws for Easter dinner. A strange beginning to the day, but a good ending.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 3/26/2008 6:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to know you're still alive and all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home