Tuesday, October 10, 2006

A Family Reunion

My Uncle Paul, Aunt Janice, and Cousins Heide, Kate, and Gail came down to Staunton for a visit on Sunday. They were in DC for a mini-vacation and decided to make a brief side trip and have lunch with me and Merdith. Unfortunately, the weather was miserable all weekend, but in true family fashion that didn't stop them from having a lot of fun. It was great seeing them again - last time was the wedding.

Can anyone explain to me what makes Cracker Barrel so popular down here? Every time we go it's packed and the wait is close to an hour long. OK, Granted it was a Sunday and just around the time people got out of church, but seriously, an hour? That was too long of a wait for my uncle so we ended up going to the Texas Stakehouse next door, and promptly seated I might add. I think Cracker Barrel does it on purpose so people kill time looking at and buying all that junk in their store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home