Saturday, June 14, 2008

I Married A Model

Can I just take a moment to say how proud I am of my wife? Today, my wife participated in a fashion show put on by one of the stores in the mall. The store was celebrating the anniversary of their plus-size department, and had asked her to be in it.

Those of you that know Meredith know that she is very self-conscious about herself, particularly her body. (Honestly, who isn't?) Doing something like this was a risk for her, something that put her out of her comfort zone. She did it anyway. She was nervous and scared but she did it anyway. She walked a platform in the middle of the mall in front of 20 or so people, plus countless people walking by. That took courage.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/07/2008 10:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally missed this post the first time around...

Kudos to you Meredith!!! You go girl!!!

I don't think I could have done it. What a fantastic role model for Victoria!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home