Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Visit To A Movie Set


I was reminded this past weekend of pictures I've been meaning to put up here for awhile. Over the summer, Meredith and I had the opportunity to visit a movie set. Evan Almighty, the sequel to the Jim Carey flick Bruce Almighty, was being filmed in our little neck of the woods. Unknown to me, they even filmed at the city park blocks away from where we lived. Anyway, part of the set was this gigantic ark that they built in Crozet, about a half hour from us. Meredith and I decided to take a drive out that way to it. It was incredible. It obviously wasn't a fuly built, functional ark, just a side view, but WOW! Even cooler, there was a film crew set up working when we passed by. I don't know if they were filming at that exact moment, but they were obviously planning to that day. We even saw them lead what was either a dog or a wolf off the ark. All in all, it was a fun little adventure, and I look forward to seeing the movie when it comes out next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home