Thursday, February 15, 2007

A Year of Babies

First of all, congratulations to my friends Paul and Jess, who became parents for the first time on Tuesday.

On the same day my wife and I find out about the the birth of my best friend's son, we find out that Meredith's best friend is pregnant. Another one to add to the list. Since February 2006, there have been roughly 14 births/pregnancy announcements among our collective family and friends, including ourselves of course. That's a lot. Starting with Paul and Jess, I think there's a baby due every month for the next 5 or 6 months. Yikes.

Speaking of pregnancies, Meredith is doing fine. Baby K is kicking up a storm now, and we get to go for another ultrasound next week. And for those who haven't heard yet, we picked a boy's middle name. Despite the polls favoring James, we're going with Xavier. So Victoria Grace/Mathias Xavier has less than 10 weeks until arrival.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home