Wednesday, May 09, 2007

St. John's 23, WWRC 2


Yeah, we won, but this really wasn't a fun game. The Woodrow Wilson Rehab Center is usually a much better team than this. They unfortunately had a pitcher who was having a very difficult time finding the strike zone. To put it in perspective, I got on base all 3 times at bat, and I never swung at a single pitch. Our team tried to help by swinging at anything even close, it just didn't matter. The ump called the game after 2 1/2 innings. For the day, I was 0-0 with 3 walks and 2 runs. Defensively, I fielded 4 plays as the 3rd baseman but recorded no outs. I probably could have turned two of them into outs though. One I threw wide of the first baseman, who was having a hard enough time with the sun in her eyes, and another I just didn't react quickly on. Oh well. The more I play the better I'll get. Next game is next week Friday!

My season so far: 0-1 (.000 Ave.), 3 BB, 2 R

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home