Tuesday, April 10, 2007

An Explosion In My Pants


A funny thing happened at work today. The bookkeeper somehow got a hold of a bag full of travel-sized cans of Edge shaving gel. Having no use for them herself, she brought them to work. They were placed in the men's bathroom, free for anyone who wanted them. While I was using the facilities, I decided to partake of one of the free cans. I took one, did my business, and headed to the sink to wash my hands. I nonchalantly put the can of gel in my pocket and turned on the faucet. No sooner than my hands had touched water than BOOM! The can had exploded. Let me repeat that for full effect: A can of shaving cream exploded in my pant pocket! I look down and see blueish foam coming out of my black khakis. Oh, and did I mention the pocket also contained my cell phone?

had my phone or my pants been ruined, I no doubt would have been extremely miffed. But the cream wiped off my phone easily, and though it took some time, my pocket was cleaned out as well. No damage done, aside from the fact I smelled of shaving cream the rest of the day.

Lesson to be learned: never put free shaving cream in your pants.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home