Saturday, October 13, 2007

Times Flies

I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted. It's not intentional. I have a whole bunch of things over the past month that were blog-worthy. Just haven't had the time/energy.

Hard to believe that it's been six months since Victoria was born. Six months! Has half a year gone by so quickly? What amazes me is how much she has grown and developed over these past six months. She had a checkup this past week and for the record she now is 17.8 lbs. and 26 inches long. She converses with us endlessly in her baby gibberish and has become quite jovial. It's becoming easier to make her laugh, which delights me to no end.

I'm looking forward to watching her continuing growth over the next 6 months.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home