Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I'm No Longer A Bum!

I finally have a new job! After 5 months of endless resumes, cover letters, interviews and follow-ups, I finally have gainful full time employment! Whoo-Hoo! After being interviewed yesterday morning, I was offered the job that afternoon. Starting March 1st, I will be a PC Technician for theLCC Corporation, a local technical support company that's about a mile from where I live. It's better pay than I was making at Guardian Angel, decent benefits, and a great work environment.

There's nothing worse than being unemployed when you have a child on the way. When I left Guardian Angel, I never thought it would take this long to find something new. I will not go through that again!

Hooray for gainful employment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home