Thursday, May 24, 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Shame on me for letting 2 weeks pass without a post! Memorial Weekend is going to be hectic, as Victoria is getting baptized Sunday. We been making the preparations for awhile, and the out of town guests start arriving tomorrow. My family will be here Saturday. Coincidentally, the baptism will be held at the Frontier Culture Museum, in the same pavilion Meredith and I had our wedding reception. (Just to clarify, Sunday is Pentecost in the Roman Catholic calendar, and my church celebrates each year by holding Mass in the local park, which was switched this year to Frontier. And no, we didn't realize it was Pentecost when we chose Memorial weekend to baptize Victoria - we just picked a long weekend so more out of town relatives could make it.)

In other news...

The first batch of birth announcements went out this week, although we still have more to order/send out.

Speaking of Victoria, she's doing very well and has grown quite a bit. I'm still working on getting more pictures online, and hopefully will be able to do that next week sometime.

Meredith is doing well. She recently went back to work part time at People Places, mentoring the two high school girls.

Work is going well for me. It's been 3 months already! The company is paying for me and some other techs to take a 6 week, Thursday night, non-credit course at the local community college that will prepare up to get our Cisco Networking Certification. I actually had my first class tonight. It was fun, if you enjoy setting up small networks fun of course.

No softball games to report. We had 2 rain-outs and one game I had to miss due to a prior engagement. Next week Tuesday is our next game, so I'll post about that one

And just because it's funny to laugh at things that look like dictators, I give you Cats That Look Like Hitler. They're cute in an evil sort of way!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home