Sunday, October 14, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

I know, it's a bit cheesy to wish oneself a happy anniversary, but I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that today is our two year anniversary. To borrow from the last post, time does indeed fly. It really doesn't seem like its been two years since Meredith and I got married. I can still vividly recall that day as if it just happened.

Supposedly, the traditional 2 year gift is cotton, so I'm tempted to get her a box of Q-tips as a joke. Then again, one of her gifts will be a pair of really comfy slippers, so maybe that will count. Unfortunately, I have to work both jobs today, so our celebrating will be limited to a lunch date and whatever we can decide to do later this week. Regardless of what we do, it'll be special.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home